Monday, January 23, 2017

Scammer Impersonating Lawrence Macaulay / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image


Scammer Impersonating Lawrence Macaulay / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Dear Victim

After The Admiration of your mail, you’re credential to work with HON.Lawrence Macaulay farm house as the Supervisor, and I’m obliged for your interest to work with me, the content of your mail was very satisfactory to me, I‘m HON.Lawrence Macaulay, by name, a Canadian citizen with lovely happy family, my wife, my daughter with three grand children,

As the farm Supervisor, you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and taking good care of the Livestock Farm house. It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any workers absences do not affect the smooth running of the farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as i may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up around to see things by her self anytime you require her attention..

The employment information and conditions are as follow:
******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******

A) A private furnished self apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family here in CANADA.

B) Free feeding and Medical care will be provided.

C) Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.

D) Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.

E) A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.

F) Applicant should not be less than the age of 23years old and contract is Four years extendable.
Working days.

The working days are from Monday to Saturday, but that shall be of shifting basis with co-worker. In summary, you are entitled to a day leave per a week.

The Farm working hours are from 8am to 4pm or 4pm to 11pm or 11pm to 6am. You are entitled to one hour of break every day. But there must be shifting schedule.
.
SALARY:
Monthly basic salary will be $8,800.00, CAD, at start, Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay 900.00 CAD flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee,total grose salary, $9,700,CAD, Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period /time of purchase.

NOTE:- If I employ you as my farm house supervisor, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the Canadian Immigration Department here in Canada and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa and work permit procurement ,to enable you travel down here in Canada and join duty.

I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the Lawyer and the Canadian Immigration Services, and also I’wll take care of any expenses involved over here, while you will Register for your visa by your self over there in your country, once your application is approved from there.

All you need to do is to let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so that we can discuss further on next action and I want you not to waste time in responding to any mail you received from me and my attorney in your country, once we complete your visa application, all this will be taking care of by me as your employer, such as: visa fees, flight ticket, and preparation of accommodation. But you have to pay for your securing clearacnce work visa registration fee in Canada Visa Application Centre VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd Mumbai.which will cost you (10, 700, INR) only. If you’re serious to work with me,

Please, understand that am doing this because I’m urgently in need of a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined.

Get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered ,so that we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer.

Once i received your response along with the required documents ''educational credentials and passport copy'', I will forward it to my lawyer so that he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will be send to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know that you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein.
I’m waiting to hear from you again for further action.

VIA EMAIL: lawrencelivestockfarm24@gmail.com

Best regard
HON.Lawrence Macaulay
+1-3433000588
You can call Home 
Address: PAR LIAMENTARY OFFICE:105 EAST BLOCK HOUSE OF COMMONS OTTAWA, ON
K1A 0A6, Canada
Web Site: https://lawrencemacaulay.liberal.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!