Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Humphrey Ward / Fake Job Scam Fraud

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image

Dear Restaurant Manager,

We are British family working and living in London United Kingdom. My name is Humphrey Ward.

I have a wife named Maureen and my daughter Jessica who is 23 years old with my grandchild her name is Kathy and also my brother Morgan.

I worked with Exxon Mobil UK a reputable Oil and Gas company in the United Kingdom as a project manager and am retired from service.

My wife worked with the Ministry Of Internal Affairs as an administrative executive due to her illness she stopped.

We need are in need for a restaurant manager who is reliable and can manage my new restaurant.

We have received your contact details from http://www.Naukri.com .

We have agreed to pay you 5800 Great British Pounds monthly for this service.

You will need to be in this service for a minimum period of 4 years. You will have accommodation with us as well as a car if you can drive.

If you wish to take up this position please write us back via email swazzi.restaurant@live.co.uk.

And send your CV or you can reach me with +447024053712.

I will need you to start as soon as possible.

Your traveling effects will be arranged by us as a matter of urgency once your entry clearance is procured .

Sincerely
Humphrey Ward
Recruitment Agent
Contact:+447024053712

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!