Thursday, October 18, 2012

ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Fraud Scam

Received:
from User (p224.net042127053.tokai.or.jp [42.127.53.224]) by vcwing.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP; Fri, 19 Oct 2012 03:31:36 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To:
gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@hotmail.com
From:
"DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ" - Drzetiaziz1N@plum.ocn.ne.jp
Subject:
Please give me a call asap for more explanations
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:34:29 -0400
Dear sir,


How are you and your families today? I hope fine.


I was just wondering the reasons for your silence after my series of letters to you, what is actually happening? I am really confused over this your silent attitude at this point of the transaction.


I have been controlling the authorities for quite a while now making several unfulfilled promises to them just to hinder them from cancelling your payment file, and yesterday due to the pressure from the authorities, I was compelled to meet the overall chairman of the Bankers Association and I promised giving him $10,000 dollars from the money in order that he protect the payment file from cancellation.
The overall chairman finally protected the file yesterday, but he advised that we should try and resolve the remaining obligations amicably for you to have access of making withdrawals from your account to avoid federal government of Nigeria from directing the cancellation pressures on him.
If not for this wisdom I initiated, nothing would have stops the cancellation of the payment file of the $5Million dollars yesterday, So please I implore you to get back to me immediately so I would know my stand at this point.


Failure to hear from you today, I will have no further option than going back to my country of residence to face my official duties rather than continue wasting my time and exhausting my ticket fare here while you are not complying. Please call me on: +1-940 604 1843, so that we can work something out here because there is a lot of things i cannot write in the email for security reasons, please give me a call asap.


Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,


Regards,

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Tel: 00-1-940 604 1843 or
SMS to: +60 1 6244 7120

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!