Thursday, October 25, 2012

Graham Koneh / GRAHAM CHAMBERS& ASSOCIATES / Next of Kin Scam

Received: from [41.86.229.124] by web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; 
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:38:52 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Message-ID: 1351190332.16200.YahooMailClassic@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:38:52 +0100 (BST)
From: grahamkoneh arafat_kizito@yahoo.fr
Reply-To: grahamkoneh@yahoo.com
Subject: Desk GRAHAM CHAMBERS& ASSOCIATES
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
 
From Desk GRAHAM CHAMBERS& ASSOCIATES
Advocate, 01 B.P: 217, Cotonou Benin
Tel +229-9623-1331
Fax+29-(0) 921 / 55 – 279


Dear Friend,

I am greatly honored to introduce my humble self to you, my name is Graham koneh, a personal attorney to Late Dr. John  Adams, a national of your country; He was former Director of ORYX OIL&GAS and Major Auto dealer here in Republic of Benin. Here in after shall be referred as my client, On 02 June 2012
Dr.  John and his family were involved  in a plane crash accident in Lagos state Nigeria and unfortunately lost their lives at (10:43 a.m. ET) Sunday in the neighborhood of Iju Ishaga, (You may view this site for more details of the incident)  http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-04/africa/world_africa_nigeria-plane-crash_1_crash-site-plane-ground-tail-first?_s=PM:AFRICA

I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all to no avail
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the properties left behind by my late client to your Country before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.

The bank has issued me a mandate letter of ultimatum to provide my late client relative (heir apparent) or have his account confiscated as an unclaimed fund, but having been advised by my Colleague lawyers and some financial experts, I was asked to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family to assist me make this claim and transfer the fund legally, hence I contacts you, since you are a foreigner.

I hereby seek your consent to present you as a relative to my deceased client so that the Bank can transfer this fund into your Bank account and we shall benefit the fund equally at 50% to you and 50% to me

I shall procure all the Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up every claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this Business through legally. Bellow is the information’s I need from you.

Your Full Names,..................
Address;..............
Age;.....................
Occupation, ............
Position,..................
Telephone and Fax numbers for Communication Purposes
I await your urgent response ASAP.

Best Regards.
Graham Koneh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!