Good day Customer,

I will like you to understand that i can get you funded with the
requested personal/business or debt consolidation loan as i am a
private lender/investor but firstly i will need you to get back to me
with the amount you are interested so that i can have my loan
application terms prepared and sent over to you. I will need you to
have the following info filled out for my records so that we could
start this off. I will like to confirm that i will need you to get
back to me as soon as possible with the amount you are interested in
as well the time you can afford to pay back the loan as that will be
what my loan terms(which i will have sent to you as soon as i get the
information below sent to me) to ensure problems dont arise when you
start paying back the loan. I will be awaiting to hear from you so
that we could get this started.
1)Name:
2)Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
3)First name:
4)Last name:
5)Business name(If Any):
6)Purpose of loan:
7)Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
8)Gender:
9)Marital status:
10)City:
11)State/Province:
12)Occupation:
13)Company name:
14)Work address:
15)State/Province:
16)Zip/postal code:
17)Country:
18)Phone:
19)Fax:
20) Amount Needed As The Loan:
21) duration(time you can afford in paying back the loan):
Once again thank you for using my loan service