Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Bank Negara Malaysia / Fake Scam Fraud


From:
"DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ" (gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com)
Subject:
VERY URGENT I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME A CALL ASAP: +1(315) 567 4409
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 06:03:30 -0700

Dear sir,


My friend the president and CEO of Maybank has come to final conclusion this morning that we shall help you to activate your card and then dispatch the card to you.
Be rest assured that I will personally get your card dispatch via 3 different courier services for security reason once you comply with our directives by sending the required activation charge of $565 only. You should count on me and be confident with your dealings with me, hence I cannot jeopardize the trust imposed on me by you and the authorities here.
Moreover, we can equally give you a letter of guarantee that we shall be sending your Maybank special card once you comply, but due to the time frame in completing these arrangements, it would not be possible to start preparing the guarantee now.
So take me by my words and I assure you that you would not be an exception in receiving your payment as the other beneficiary does.
Go ahead in sending the fee by Western Union money transfer on the name of the president and ceo of Maybank receiving officer through the information below.




NAME: GUSTAVO MAZILI
ADDRESS: 32, JALAN TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN BATU 6, JALAN PUCHONG 58100, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $565




Once you make the payment, you should endeavor to forward the payment slip to us to enable an easy collection of the fee from the western Union location here.


As soon as we confirm the payment from you, I shall then proceed with activation of your Maybank card with the new pin number, and I will dispatch the card to you via three different courier services which the tracking number would be given to you for confirmation. confirmation.Give me a call because I will be anticipating for your call, and I will be very happy to help you get this job done, just call me on my new number as follows and give me the MTCN number immediately after sending the fee: +1 -315-567-4409



I anticipate your urgent compliance to this effect.



Thanks for banking with us,

Regards,
Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
The Governor,
Bank Negara Malaysia


Anticipating your call ASAP:+1(315) 567 4409

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!