Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nelson Laz / Next of Kin / Scam Fraud

Received:
from [197.255.172.193] by web29406.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 May 2012 16:04:24 BST
X-Mailer:
YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID:
<1335884664.63357.YahooMailClassic@web29406.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 16:04:24 +0100 (BST)
From:
"Mr. Nelson Laz" (mr.nelsonlaz@yahoo.es)
Subject:
Re: GOOD DAY

Dear
I thank you for the urgent response.
As I said there is no risk involved in this transaction as long as you will maintain absolute secret from your side until this money is transferred into your nominated bank account in nearest future. It will only take 14 working days to be completed once we act fast in getting all the necessary documents that will protect you here in the bank as the presented next of kin to the deceased family.
I will introduce an attorney who will go to the Supreme Court of Justice from here to get sworn affidavit with a copy of the deposit certificate on your behalf to enable the bank to accept your details as the confirmed beneficiary of the fund. 
Meanwhile, before we continue, I need your full contact address and a copy of your identification picture so that I will direct you to the Attorney of the bank who will assist you for a successful transaction without revealing to him that I was the one who contacted you for this business for security reasons, you will maintain absolute secrecy as I said earlier.
Most importantly, the 10% of the US$18.5M will be set aside for the settlement of all the expenses incurred on both sides for the actualization of this transaction and you will get the 30% while the remaining balance will be for me and my colleague here in the office. I hope you have agreed with this sharing terms not to let me down at the successful end of this transaction.
If you are truly ready to work with me on this, let me have the details requested above for direction on what to do as soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless.
Mr. Nelson Laz.
Tel: 234-705-785-7793 / +234 705 785-7793

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!