Thursday, May 3, 2012

MAITE NKOANA MASHABANE / Next of Kin / Scam Fraud


Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 12:20:41 +0300
Message-ID:
(CAJCb-_Mi1B6on5aT-v07G4W4O-LSuLKpPQJUfbHdOjRFDB3YwA@mail.gmail.com)
Subject:
I wish to inform you that I have paid for the affidavit of the fund as the Banker demands
From:
Maite Nkoana-Mashabane (maitenkoanamashabane@gmail.com)
My:Dear ,
 
Thanks very very much for your mail ,i know that God sent you to help me and my family in this transfer, I wish to inform you that I have paid for the affidavit of the fund as the Banker demands; this was done this morning by my lawyer Barr. Williams, I spent US$26,500.00, for the affidavit, US$48,300.00 for change of ownership and US$86,500.00 for the Insurance Coverage of the fund as the Banker also demands.
 
It was not easy to raise such money, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the little one I have, But as God may have it I succeeded.
 
So please do comply strictly with the Banker (Mr. Saki Macozoma) to avoid any delay, I am praying that this fund will be in your account early next week.
 
Please note: That as soon as the money is transferred, I will send you an account for you to send  some money back to me to arrange myself to come over to your country and settle my debts here, because I have borrowed allot.
 
Please always get me informed on the recent development with the bank.
I also will advise you to be disturbing the Banker because, it is more reasonable you show them some sign of seriousness by calling them on phone regular to know the recent development.
 
Please, try and send him your full banking details and call him on phone so that he will proceed immediately with the transfer file.
 
I will like you to call me today on phone for a brief discussion on 
+27 735-446-586
I send my love to you and your family.
One love keep us.
 
MS. MAITE NKOANA MASHABANE
+27 735-446-586 / +277 5446586

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!