Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jamila./ Goodwill James / Refugee Scam Fraud

Dearest One,
How are you today,l hope you are fine. My day is boring here and we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, i hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact,the only person i have now is Rev.Father who is heading the missionary.He has been very good to me since i came here, his number is (+221--773673257 / +221 - 773673257 ) when you want to hear my voice, call his phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year,please l would like you to know that l have a will written by my late father before his death and his death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4.5(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars), So i will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

Received: from [41.82.117.242] by web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 May 2012 00:25:00 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1336494300.13960.YahooMailClassic@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 00:25:00 +0800 (SGT)
From: Jamila Majer (jamila_art100@yahoo.in)
Subject: MY DEAREST THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH TRUST.

I want you to Know that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to the laws of this country, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal,i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,like l said, l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you, l kept this secret to people and want you to also keep this secret, here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Goodwill James, have a nice day and think about me.This is the email address of the Reverend
[ rev.godwilljames@yahoo.com ) l hope to hear from you soonest,i still remain yours in love  Jamila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!