Friday, May 11, 2012

Hope Kipkalya / Refegue Scam Fraud

Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 18:22:59 +0100
Message-ID:
(CAPMxZkhiETdKfRer89YQ4KauN4BpqjA29cgUDL=BTYvDJ_gUAw@mail.gmail.com)
Subject:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAREST
From:
Miss Hope Kipkalya (misshopekipkalya10@gmail.com)
Hello My Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How was your day?, Mine
is a little bit hot over here in Ouagadougou Burkina
Faso
. My name is Miss Hope Kipkalya I am from Nairobi Kenya in Africa
am 5.6ft tall,(never married before ) and presently I
am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of
the plane crash and my wicked step mother who wants to
kill me and have the money, But God did not allow her to achieve her
plans, my dear I would like to know more about you.

1 Your Full name.....
2 Your present age.....
3 Your country....
4 Your phone number....
5. Your Personal Photograph...
6. Yours Occupation...........

Because we need to know each other better for more Trust and
understand between both of us, I am ready to give you more
information about the money and how it was deposited including the
reply the bank gave to me on my arrival here, to find out
how the money can be release to me, Meanwhile the most important
reason why I chose to contact you is for you to stand as my
trustee as well as my partner and provide account where the bank will
transfer the money,As soon as I read from you again
then I will send you the contact of the bank and the account details
information for you to contact them as my trustee and
ask The Director Foreign Operation Department Dr Francis Ali the legal
procedures of transferring this money to your
bank account as my legal trustee,

I have with me here the Documents that will be needed, The Bank
Statement of Account and The Death Certificate which the bank
will demand from you before the release of the money to you.

Attached here is my picture though am not photogenic, but l want
you to take me as l am

Or call through the number of our Rev Samuel Obodo; + 226 78 01 10 25
. Were am staying right now,
please if you call tell him that you want to speak with Hope
Kipkalya Kones then he will send for me immediately and we can talk.
Thanks
Yours Lovely Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!