Monday, May 7, 2012

Dying Man Scam / Alhaji Ahmed Hassan / David Claunt / Scam Fraud

X-Originating-IP:
[41.138.191.98] Nigerian Scammer Hub
From:
ahmed hassan (alajiahmedhassan908@hotmail.com)
To:
Subject:
I hope i can trust you.
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 12:33:52 -0700

I am receiving treatment in a private Hospital in the United Arab Emirate Dubai (U.A.E.). But I refused to disclose the hospital Address because I do not want any of my family memeber to locate you as I want you to help me claim my funds which has been deposited with a Bank in europe and Dispatch it to any charity organization of your choice So that this would be one of the good deeds i have done on earth,I have set aside 25% for you and for your time, this funds is the sum of $21,000,000.00 (21 MILLION USD).

I can not received phone calls due to my health condition and my doctors has also warned me to stop sending mails but I decided to put faith to test and that is the more why I have contacted you.
As soon as you agree to my obligation, My Lawyer in London will contact you with the Bank, Informations in Europe, Phone Number and any other questions you may have in mind because am not in a better situation to answer more of your questions please bear with me.

if you agree with my mail kindly reply me so that I can send you my Lawyer information in London for the commencement of the money which are to be dispatch to the charity organization.

I hope I can confide in you?
Hope to hear from you soon.

____________________________________________________________________

Dear friend,

I quite appreciate your concern for my health but I am so sick for all this trouble now, the doctor just told me today that I will be going for surgery tomorrow evening to prepare my mind please pray for my recovery and please work in harmony with the lawyer for the smooth and success of the fund transfer to your account. I want you to contact my Attorney in London o enable him open communication with you and to start the
documentations that will enable you claim the funds
.
Expect his contact, his name is Barrister David Claunt he based in London (Uk).
You may contact him via his Phone Number.
Email; chamberdavidclaunt@yahoo.co.uk
Phone;  +44 70457 57230 / +44 704 575 7230
Thanks and God Bless you.
Alhaji Ahmed Hassan.
In Good Faith/ Contact My Lawyer (Alhaji Ahmed Hassan).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!