Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 13:38:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:
mralisulaman2001 (mralisulaman2001@voila.fr)
Reply-To:
mralisulaman2001 (mralisulaman2001@voila.fr)
To:
Message-ID:
(2095136819.261121337081904634.JavaMail.www@wwinf7132)
In-Reply-To:
(1337080575.31076.YahooMailClassic@web45707.mail.sp1.yahoo.com)
Subject:
DETAIL OF THIS TRANSACTION AND CALL ME

Dear Friend
 

    ASSALM-O-ALAIKUM
   
    Thank you for your response to my appeal for your noble assistance. Also I appreciate your maturity in keeping this transaction as top secret and confidential.
   
            Nonetheless, I wish to assure you that this transaction is highly rewarding and risk-free. You don't have anything to worry about in this transaction because I have been working with this bank for many years and I know all its internal secrets very well. I also have the full conviction that you will neither betray nor disappoint me once this money is transferred into your bank account.
   
            The name of the deceased customer is MR. Morris Thompson,he is an American, a physician and industrialist. He met his sudden death in plane crash on August 13, 2001, the bank board of directors set up a three man fact finding committee to investigate and find out the cause of his death and related information's about his family.
        
 I was made  a member of the committee and at the end of our assignment we collected  information's which included that he died along with his wife and children, he left the sum of twenty million United States dollars ($20,000 000), in his account in the (BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)and did not name his  beneficiary, since then the bank had been waiting to see whether any of his relatives could come forward and put claims over his balance in the bank but non showed up.
   
            This is exactly getting to 11 years he died, the edict establishing this bank states that any such fund (abandoned) that is not claimed within  11 to 12 years will be confiscated or seized and put into the bank's treasury as government fund, unfortunately, the bank directors want to do another thing now by planning to share this fund among themselves as nobody is coming up for the claims.
   
            My good friend, I see this development as a very good opportunity for me to contact you to help me put claim to this fund as his next of kin and accommodate this in your bank account abroad. I know you may  doubt the possibility of this, but I am telling you that it is a reality and easy  bearing in mind that I was the person who submitted the information of this late bank customer to the bank board of directors. I am in a position to give you all information about this man as the bank may require from you after applying as the next of kin to claim his balance.
   
            On your own part, I want you to keep this as a top secret strictly between you and me only because I am still working in this bank here, if they discover that I was the person who gave you information about this deceased customer, I will loose my job, you are only required to act on my behalf by following my directives as  I will be giving you information daily concerning bank decisions towards this transaction.
   
            After receiving your reply, I will send you a text of application which you will re-write and send to our bank here for approval. Including with your phone contact send your country name and code number.
   
             please fill this information for me to know you more
            (1)Your privet phone number
            (1) Your age
            (2)Your occupation
            (3)Your marital status
            (4)Your sex
            (5)Your full residential address
            (6)Your private phone and fax number and your complete name.
            (7)A copy of  Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail.
As soon as I receive these dates,
            Make sure you call me as soon as you receive this email
   
            I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank I hope to hear from you soonest.
            Thanks and best regards.
            Mr Ali Sulaman.
            My private telephone number
            +226 74714246





Découvrez une sélection de 10 sports pour brûler des calories avant l'été sur Voila.fr